TomTag is a visual support and communication tool that helps children and young people develop coping strategies to manage their day, using structure, organisation and predictability.
Everything’s ready to go with TomTag’s colourful, sturdy tags, click-in buttons and symbol stickers. All you need to do is personalise it – just pick, stick, click and off you go.
- create basic school routine schedules
- teach simple sequencing, task ordering and time management
- encourage completion of less-preferred activities with the First/Then/Next concept
- 2 button holders (colours vary)
- 20 blank buttons
- 20 symbol stickers plus 4 blanks
- 1 Share how I feel Tag
- lesson, play time, work time, circle time
- home time, snack time, lunch time, story
- spellings, numeracy, reading, writing
- sport, computer time, be quiet, sit nicely, reward star
- FIRST, NEXT, THEN (as words)
WARNING: Please note – TomTag is not a toy. Not suitable for children under 36 months due to small parts.