TomTag is a visual support and communication tool that helps children and young people develop coping strategies to manage their day, using structure, organisation and predictability.
This versatile and popular kit helps build essential self care skills with a rainbow lanyard included.
Everything’s ready to go with TomTag’s colourful, sturdy tags, click-in buttons and symbol stickers. All you need to do is personalise it – just pick, stick, click and off you go.
- use single tags with basic steps for simple first-then-next sequences
- create detailed step lists for more complex routines such as washing, dressing, teeth-brushing
- consistent visual prompts reinforce important morning and evening routines – crack those most difficult times of day with a tag not a nag!
- recall of instruction is much easier with visual rather than verbal prompts
- encourages independence and personal responsibility
- strong and durable water-resistant stickers are perfect for use in the bathroom
Our customers say
“I’ve just received my order and already hung the separate toileting tag up by the bathroom and he’s loving using it already.”
“It’s also a great way to get him to do things like brush his teeth or get dressed (which he dislikes) as once they are on his tag he seems to get on with them simply because they are on there!”
- 4 button holders (colours vary)
- 30 blank buttons
- 1 attachment loop
- 1 Self Care sticker pack
- 1 rainbow lanyard
WARNING: Please note – TomTag is not a toy. Not suitable for children under 36 months due to small parts.