TomTag is a visual support and communication tool that helps children and young people develop coping strategies to manage their day, using structure, organisation and predictability.
This toolkit helps you to prepare for visits to doctors, dentists, medical appointments and the hairdressers – common problem areas for sensory issues.
Everything’s ready to go with TomTag’s colourful, sturdy tags, click-in buttons and symbol stickers. All you need to do is personalise it – just pick, stick, click and off you go.
- use visual timelines to prepare for visits to doctors, dentists, medical appointments and the hairdressers
- explain potential sensory issues and triggers before the visit
- explaining what’s going to happen during visits before you go really helps to ease any anxieties and gives ample time to ask and answer questions
- remove surprises and unpredictability from essential appointments by planning ahead with visual supports
- TomTag is portable and so easy to pop in a bag to take along to appointments for reassurance about what to expect whilst you’re there
Our customers say
“I didn’t use any visual supports before purchasing TomTag. They are great and have so many uses, I had to order more as I kept coming up with more uses.”
- 3 button holders (colours vary)
- 25 blank buttons
- 1 attachment loop
- Haircuts & Health Checks sticker pack
- 1 Share how I feel tag
WARNING: Please note – TomTag is not a toy. Not suitable for children under 36 months due to small parts.