TomTag is a visual support and communication tool that helps children and young people develop coping strategies to manage their day, using structure, organisation and predictability.
Everything’s ready to go with TomTag’s colourful, sturdy tags, click-in buttons and symbol stickers. All you need to do is personalise it – just pick, stick, click and off you go.
- bring structure and routine to mornings and evenings at home
- help children remember exactly what they need to do and in what order
- visual routines avoid the need to repeat verbal instructions
- children know exactly what to expect when routine is clearly displayed
- 2 button holders (colours vary)
- 20 blank buttons
- 20 symbol stickers plus 4 blanks
- 1 Share how I feel tag
- get up, bedtime, get dressed, get undressed,
- wash, shower, bath, wash hands, use toilet (sitting), use toilet (standing)
- brush hair, brush teeth, breakfast, eat, drink
- get ready, go to school, homework, read, ipad/tablet
WARNING: Please note – TomTag is not a toy. Not suitable for children under 36 months due to small parts.